Kenzie is sitting next to me glacing over to check out pictures and she saw this pic and was like "wow! He's a cute boy!" :) I love that little kids see no differences, they just see an adorable little person that is before them :) He is pretty darn cute...you guys got blessed with a goodie :)
Once upon a time people were dying to have green tubs...stick it out I'm sure the trend will come back, just look at the 80s influence on kids clothes right now.
5 comments:
I think your green tub is groovy....and your bather is pretty cute too!
Kenzie is sitting next to me glacing over to check out pictures and she saw this pic and was like "wow! He's a cute boy!" :) I love that little kids see no differences, they just see an adorable little person that is before them :) He is pretty darn cute...you guys got blessed with a goodie :)
Once upon a time people were dying to have green tubs...stick it out I'm sure the trend will come back, just look at the 80s influence on kids clothes right now.
All I noticed is how sweet he is!! Look at that sweet smile!!
I love your blog! I came across it on Tip Junkie while looking for Super Saturday ideas! You have a lovely family and great ideas for holidays!
Post a Comment