The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

{Peyton turns ONE!}

My Nephew Peyton turned ONE!
and his talented Mama made this adorable invitation!
and I made these super cute cupcakes! Adorable huh?

I'm not sure how this year went so fast...
Peyton has started to walk, and starting to talk and is as smart as a whip!
Not to mention he is freaking adorable. A beautiful little boy who reminds me so much of his daddy (only smarter ha ha)





Peyton we love you and cant wait to watch you go up!

4 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

How the time flies! What a cute little one year old.

Awesome job on the cupcakes!!

Marin said...

I love those cupcakes!

Peyton looks exactly like Jared's baby pictures. Amazing!

Jackie said...

Yep, just like his Dad (only smarter...haha)

I love the cupcakes, especially the hot dog ones.

Shannon said...

The cupcakes are adorable! Such a cute idea