I'm back! Have you missed me. These last 2 years have been incredibly busy. And I'm so sad that I haven't Kept this blog up. Once I got my iPhone I spent very little time on the computer. So I never posted. But now I've figured out with this fancy dancy new app I can post right from my phone! Too bad I didn't figure that out 2 years ago. Well what's done is done no reason to look back with regret. Come on down cause The Prices write!!
So I'll give you the Coles notes version of our last 2 years. In no particular order:
1) I lost 80 pounds.
2) I gained back 30. (I'm staring weight watchers again.)
3) Jayna was diagnosed with a learning disability. And we are on the road to helping her become her very best.
4) Justin received a job offer from Microsoft.
5) He took the job. And we moved from our home and native land Canada. To the Suburbs of Seattle.
6) we left our home of 10 years. And all our friends and family. It was very hard for me.
7) we love love love where we live.
8) we went from living in less than 1000 square feet to over 3000. It's suits me just fine.
9) we have an acre. A garden and 4 chickens.
10) I've become a home body. Happy to stay in and be with my family.
11) I've found peace with being the mother of a child with Down syndrome. Now I just feel like the mother of Adam.
12) I've tried to cut down on my shopping and have become more mindful of money and where I spend it.
13) I've loved having visitors. We are so lucky we are still so close.
14) I've joined a Sweet Adelines chorus. I sing barbershop and love it!!!
Stay tuned for regular Price Family updates!!!
6 comments:
Omg! Hooray you're back!! I blog solely
From my iPhone! I am just starting my weight loss journey. My goal is to lose 80. Congratulations on everything. The Weight loss, house, move. Can't wait for your updates! So glad you are back friend!!
I'm so happy that you are back. Way to go on the weight loss. It's always a constant struggle for me, but I've lost 30 lbs. and have 40 more to go. It's really exciting that you are in around Seattle. Microsoft is where we are hoping to get a job when my husband graduates in May. We will cross our fingers and maybe we will get to come live by you. I'd love to get to know you better.
I just love you and you made my day with your quick post. I am looking forward to hearing more of your life. By the way, I have loved the facebook posts of what Adam has been up to. He is so fun, and I laughed out loud about "Man will be punished for his own sins and not for Adam's transgressions."
Love you and miss you.
I was so surprised to see your post! It has been a long time and I have wondered how you and your family are. Congrats on all your changes and weight loss. Bevc
Happened to stop in by chance - welcome back!!!!!!!!!
真人视讯聊天室 , 真人视讯聊天室 , 真人视讯聊天室 , 真人视讯聊天室 , 真人视讯聊天室 , 真人视讯聊天室 , 真人视讯聊天室 , 真人视讯聊天室 , 真人视讯聊天室 , 真人视讯聊天室
Post a Comment