The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 8 August 2010

{Jacob turns 6}

Jacob asked for a SPOOKY SCARY pirate party... so I busted out the Halloween decor and went to town;)

it rained on Jacobs Birthday. So we had to bring the party inside. So Jacob and decorated the Playroom into a Pirates paradise.The goodie bags... hand painted and soaked in fruity tea. They smelled lovely;)

We served Peg Legs (carrots) Red Rubies (strawberries) and Cannon balls (grapes)

Hand made chocolates for the guests. This is my first time trying this. I couldn't believe how great they tasted and how easy they were to make.

Each of the boys got one of these costume sets.
THANK YOU DOLLARAMA (worlds best dollar store!)

The treasure chest!




This is the Party map. We followed the map to each station (Game and activity).

My 6 year old and his cake! I'm a sucker for 2 and 3 tiered cakes...


sorry Jacob.... but wipe that look off your face! You will always be Mamas boy! HA

Jacob and the Party guests!!!!!!!

Playing the DEAD Mans Pass

The Cannon Ball Battle

Walking the plank!

Cheers

Time for GRUB

Following the trail of gold...

searching for the treasure!

They found it!!!!!!!!!

the treasure box filled with goody bag loot.

the cool box I found at Value Village...score

Time to Sing happy Birthday!


Jacob makes a wish (with the help from his best friend Ryder)

And Jacob takes the ENTIRE top layer of the cake to eat...he thought that was extra COOL!

and Jacob was given some very thoughtful gifts.....

The party was a whole lot of fun!!!

As I tucked Jacob into bed he said "this was the best party ever Mama, I can't wait for my party next year!"
UH OH I think Ive created a monster... and I LOVE it!

2 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

As usual, completely amazing!!!

Amy Snell said...

Fun!! Can I move to Canada and be your neighbor? Seriously :) You rock!! What special fabulous memories your sweet {not so babies} babies are going to have when they get older!!