Today the kids and I met my cousin Jackie and her family at the Vancouver Aquarium. Jackie, Jason and their two kids Isaac and Sadie live in Manitoba, so we don't get to see them as often as we would like.
This was my first time meeting Sadie. She was so sweet it ALMOST made me want just-one-more baby.
We enjoyed a couple hours of under water discovery
We enjoyed a couple hours of under water discovery
3 comments:
Hey Tricia, we went to the aquarium just last week! I hadn't been there since I was a little kid, and it was so much fun to watch Abbigayle explore everything. What a great place for a day of family fun!
Thanks again Tricia, we had fun even if it was only a quick visit. Hopefully next time we can stay longer and maybe even squeak in a camping trip.
Post a Comment