The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 15 August 2010

{Camping at Cultus Lake}

Rhonda and I had such a great time at her cabin on Paisley Island. The kids all played very well together and it was relaxing and enjoyable. So we decided we would try our hand at camping.

Just Rhonda...me and our 6 kids
and it was perfect.

Cultus lake was beautiful! The kids played on the sandy beach and bobbed in an out of the water, the moms sat back and wondered how we could get so lucky!we had a pretend campfire (Boo to the fire ban)


and we all stayed snug and warm in the tent trailer. We really loved the full hook ups...endless water and Electricity for the important stuff, like early morning DVD's.

Jayna was an amazing help. She was my side kick for the entire trip and made me very proud!

we had some good eats




and drank in the beauty of this place....


our time together was awesome! Rhonda and I made a great team 20 years ago... but an even better one now! I feel pretty lucky to have such a valuable Friendship! Rhonda I love you! I think you and your two fabulous kids are the Bees Knees!

4 comments:

April said...

You guys are BRAVE!! But it looks like so much fun. :)

SAH in Suburbia said...

Way fun!!

Rhonda said...

Thanks Tricia. It was so great. You and I are a pretty great team. Let's get married.
Rhonda

Jackie said...

What fun...I miss summer already.