The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 29 July 2010

{Our Paisley Island Visit}

Rhonda invited me and the kids for a stay at the BEAUTIFUL Paisley Island. So we took the Ferry from Vancouver to Bowen Island
(Jacob was super excited to see the GPS and showing us right in the water)
Then Rhonda picked us up in the little boat for the 20 min boat ride to Paisley Island...
she let Adam drive;)



Then we arrived at Paradise...

Breath taking!
we played in the ocean
ate some yummy organic food

relaxed in the early morning

read some books

rang the dinner bell

and ate and ate!!!
and I became addicted to Rhonda famous salad...yum yum yum

We had a wonderful stay. The kids all played so well together and Rhonda and I relaxed and as always I enjoyed her company...yes I'm sucking up a little ( so we get an invite next year HA)
Thanks for the BLAST!!

No comments: