8 years ago this was us.
The Three Best Friends and our three babies
Marcy, Tricia and Tammy
I have such great memories of this time. We were starving students. Really... we survived on love ! We lived above the Buchanans and only 2 buildings away from the Hansons. Every day we spent time with our friends. We would pack our selves into Tammys big boat car (the 3 moms up front and the three babies in back) and we headed to the mall.
I remember thinking it was such hard work to take the babies to the mall... ha
Tammy now lives in Calgary. We miss her. A LOT. In fact every time Marcy and I get together we think of Tammy at least twice....
The Three Best Friends and our three babies
Marcy, Tricia and Tammy
I remember thinking it was such hard work to take the babies to the mall... ha
Tammy now lives in Calgary. We miss her. A LOT. In fact every time Marcy and I get together we think of Tammy at least twice....
This Day we thought of her every second!
Marcy and I were kidless... except for the babies.
So we went to the mall. It was Almost PERFECT (we were just missing Tammy)
we laughed at how easy it felt...and unlike 8 years ago I was able to actually buy stuff!
Today made me feel so thankful for good friends and great memories.... and when the day was over I even missed the kids a bit;)
No comments:
Post a Comment