The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 29 July 2010

{Adam our little Model}

While on Paisley Island I met Becky
I have decided that some how in a strange cosmic mix up Becky has my life. Her cabin is amazing, her photography skills are to die for...and her beauty and out look on life is like a breath of fresh air. She is an amazingly calm and patient mother (the kind I wish I could be.)
She is practically perfect in every way...and its real! Beautifully real.

I was thrilled beyond words to have her take these photo's of Adam.
I couldn't decide which ones to Share... so I'm sharing them all!
































I couldn't help but cry when I saw the proofs. She captured Adams beauty the way I see him, PERFECT.

3 comments:

Amy Snell said...

DARLING!! Oh my goodness...could they be any more perfect? I love love them all...what a treasure to have :)

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome. He is one sweet little guy! I love the ones where he is seated on the bottom side of a canoe (I think?)

Nettypg said...

Those are soo Cute! It is wonderful you found someone who would take the time to do such awesome work for you!