The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 16 April 2010

{Stand tall wee one!}

Adam,
Look at you STANDING TALL! Mommy was so surprised to find you standing up in your crib. You pulled your self up all all on your own. You were quite pleased with yourself, but were pretty MAD when you decided you wanted to get down. I guess that's the next thing to learn;) Adam you amaze me, you humble me. And you bring me such Joy.
Love,
Your Mama

Today it hit me. I can't put a ceiling on Adam and what he can accomplish. Yes he may take a little longer to learn and reach milestones, yes things may not be easy, and we will have to work very hard to reach goals. But, HE WILL SUCCEED. My job as Adams mother (and the mother of my 3 other kids) is to help them be their very best and try their hardest. Rejoice in their victories, comfort them when they fall short, and assist in any way I can.
I'm feeling hopeful. inspired and my vision is feeling a little less clouded. It's been a good day.

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow, I think Adam's doing awesome!! Way to go!

Colette said...

That is so sweet and precious! Congrats to you both!! <3

Kelsey Keller said...

T, Adam is such a joy to us all. I absolutely love reading about, and seeing his accomplishments. You are a wonderful mother and all you kids are VERY lucky to have you!

JK

Suze said...

Woo hoo!

Candace Lawrence said...

It has been so long since I saw Adam! He is looking exceptionally cute, as usual. Hope we get to see him at a playdate soon.

SAH in Suburbia said...

Loooooooove good days.
Yeah Adam!!
You inspire me.

Erekson's said...

you are so inspiring to me, I love reading your blog, and your kids are super cute!!! You are amazing

Sally said...

Wow, I haven't caught up in awhile. Adam is so great. Nice one! It's so true. Our job is to help them read their utmost potential whatever that is. In doing so we also unleash our own blessings and gifts.