The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 17 April 2010

{The Temple Tour}

As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints the Temple is a very special place. It is a reminder that through the Lord Jesus Christ families can be together forever.

You can imagine how excited we were when it was announced that Vancouver would get its very own temple. For our little family this meant we would be able to attend the temple more frequently, not have to drive 3 hours and wait in hour+ long boarder line ups.

2007 our Family on the Temple grounds. Standing right where the temple would be.The Vancouver Stake Primary kids gathered on the temple grounds 2007
fast forward to March 2009 our family braved the cold to watch the Angel Moroni being placed on the temple.
Now the time has come!
The Temple is completed!
and we (along with the entire community) are able to go for guided tours.

my adorable Boys

awwwe

hard to believe in 3 short months Jayna will be 8!

We all enjoyed the tour. Our Temple is beautiful! It was so special to bring my Children there. I hope to instill in them the desire to enter the House of the Lord and make and keep sacred covenants. Standing in the Brides room I couldn't help put picture my girls in their wedding dresses....

To protect the Temple's carpeting we had to wear these booties. To bad cause my ballet flats we so cute!;)
I am forever thankful for my membership in the Lords church. I am thankful for the personal relationship I have with my Savior.
I know he died for me, so that I can return to live with him again. I know that family relationships do not end at death. That we can be together in the eternities.
FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER!



3 comments:

Kelsey Keller said...

Tricia,

What a beautiful testament to your faith and the love you have for your family. You are a lucky woman!

KK

Kelsey Keller said...

Tricia,

What a beautiful testament to your faith and the love you have for your family. You are a lucky woman!

KK

Kelly MacNeil said...

What a special moment for your family!!! You must be so excited!!!