With Justin unable to take any time off work this spring break I decided to through caution to the wind and spend 2 nights in a hotel in Seattle with our friends. Two Moms and our 5 kids. Depending on how my kids were behaving I'd pretend they were all hers ;)
We stayed at great resort style Hotel
Embassy Suites.
We stayed at great resort style Hotel
Embassy Suites.
We spent hours and hours in the pool...
(and because we are smart moms we made our kids wear life jackets, yeah who to way less worry)
We took the children to down town Seattle for the day.
First stop was to the Space Needle. Aliza Didn't want to go "because needles hurt" HA
We stopped for lunch at McDonald's. Apparently it was the worse area. In fact, People even approached us to tell us we shouldn't be here in this neighborhood. Yep we were smack dab in the GHETTO with out even noticing.
Later we needed Hot Chocolate to warm up!
The way back on the mono rail the driver let the kids blow the horn. I got all excited and jumped up to take a photo and spilled my hot coco on a man next to me. Yep It was a fine moment... I still cringe thinking of it! It got worse when I pulled baby wipes out of my diaper bag and proceeded to wipe him down. Yes I did! And yes I am mortified. And Yes I looked totally crazy! He was clearly annoyed but understanding. I think it helped that he was traveling with his wife and daughter.

If any one was wondering I was up 4 times the first night
and 5 the second... Because having 3 year old Aliza (with her Eczema in full swing) is worse than having a new born!


1 comment:
Uh...you were in Seattle and didn't tell me?! What the!? Thanks a lot!
Seriously I understand that you were on holiday with a friend. It looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment