The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 10 March 2010

{The great escape...for moms}

Today we met our besties at a indoor play place and played the day away!

It was a perfect spring break activity. And because Marcy and I are cheap (We like to get our moneys worth) we stayed for 8 hours! Yep we were there longer than the employees were!
We had lunch and snacks there. We had what I call a Hybrid lunch. I bought the $2 hot dogs then gave the kids fruit,popcorn, granola bars and other snacks from home. We brought the canteens from home and filled them with water over and over again! I love the feeling of being fugal!

Our babies were so cute!and so good! The boys even had their regular scheduled naps!

We even brought a friend for Jacob but they wouldn't say still long enough to take a picture!!

Marcy and I talked laughed talked and talked and laughed some more. Then every so often did a head count;)
Today felt like a day off!
PERFECT
Marcy I love you and your 4 fabulous kids.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That is so awesome! What a great day for both moms and kids. We too are fans of the hybrid lunch and getting our moneys worth :)