Our St paddy's decorations.
Yes I know What your thinking... its like an illness.
would it be to over the top to have a St Patrick's day tree?


The treats for the kids classes

and a little gold at the end of a rainbow for the teachers. (heaven knows they deserve it!)

The Leprechauns came to our house! Caused all kinds of trouble.....
and left some pretty cool treats!

I think they had a little help!

Adams treasure

Jacob
Jayna's
Aliza's

and our traditional St Patrick's day breakfast

The leprechauns turned the milk green!...
Is there anything better than marshmallow cereal and an Oreo straw for the most important meal of the day?




a lollipop as big as the kids heads!

at least their green lunches were some what healthy.

YA I know.... gross. Those pesky leprechauns!
Did you know that Green toilet water stays green for several pees??? HA ha My kids did the test!

My pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow!
My baby is almost 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAR

our Green Dinner
EWWWWWWWWWWGreen Rice
Green Curry Chicken
Green Peas
and Green Juice

If you closed your eyes it actually tasted kinda good!

Adam had peas...and I resisted the urge to add green food coloring!

we even shared with my Brother in Law and Girlfriend in law (wait is that even a tittle???)

They were tickled ...GREEN
Aww it was such a fun day!!!
3 comments:
You are the best mom. Ever. I didn't even think about making treats for the school kids and teachers. And the meals . . . so cute!!!
What a memorable day! That's awesome!
Thank you so much for peeking in at my blog. New friends are such a treat!
Love, Bree
You are just so fun and creative. Your kids are going to have some very fun memories of their childhood.
Post a Comment