The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 20 February 2010

{True Love}

When I think of the pain and sorrow I felt 10 months ago... I still well up with tears.
I was so scared and so mad hurt and confused.
Slowly those feelings are replaced with
LOVE
Wonder
Hope
Joy
Promise

and pride
Adam thank you for choosing me to be your mom.
I Love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you and our little Adam too I can't believe how he has grown. Soon it will be you happy birthday little man and Grandma and Papa can't wait to see you.

SAH in Suburbia said...

He's such an incredibly beautiful baby!!!

Marin said...

He has the CUTEST smile! Love Hope and Wonder... what a cherubic grin :)