The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 21 February 2010

{The Great Aunt}

Auntie Char and Great Grandma Jacobs came over for Saturday morning breakfast.
They got to see my house in all its lived in glory.
Toys scattered, a full sink of dishes and piles of Clean laundry begging to be folded.

and while we visited Auntie Char folded, and folded.
and it made my day!

Love you auntie Char!
Seeing Auntie Char reminded me how I missed my mom. Their voice sounds so similar, their manor-isms. Soooooo I've decided..... Mexico is too far away! I LOVE YOU mom!!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hey, that's what GG did for us when she came to visit too. I told her she was welcome anytime!! I'm so looking forward to my mom coming out next week.