The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 24 February 2010

{Going for GOLD}

Tonight while getting ready to head out on our Olympic date Jayna asked me if I was going with my boyfriend. "Ummmm no"I told her. "I'm going with my husband"
Then she said "silly you don't date husbands you date boyfriends."

Tonight I proved my Darling 7 year old Daughter wrong.
You can date husbands and its way Way more fun!
We enjoyed a night downtown Vancouver
For the Victory Ceremony.
It was so fun to be there and see the metals awarded!
Even cooler cause Canadian snowboarder
Maelle Ricker won GOLD!!!!
our seats weren't the greatest... But that's what $22 a ticket gets you...

We enjoyed a great concert by Paul Brant

and the night ended with a stroll in the busy streets. It was beautiful and warm.... but I wore my Olympic mittens anyway!
GO Canada GO!

2 comments:

Nettypg said...

Husband Dates are the best! Glad you had fun! I enjoyed reading all your updated post today! Love ya!
Annette

Jackie said...

Very cool!