The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 24 February 2010

{A shower and a blast from the past}

My Dear friend Kaitee make the long flight from her home in Dubai, to her home town to visit friends and family. Even more impressive she made the flight pregnant with twins! To celebrate Kaitee's visit and pending arrival of Kaitee and Steve's babies we decided to have a baby shower!

here we are 20101997 I miss my perm;)

1995 at Grad (prom)

and the 3 of us together again!
Jenna Kaitee and me

way back in 1996

even further 1993 while on an exchange in Austria.

The cool Girls from Langley Fine Arts School!
15 years ago we graduated from high school.....
after all that time it felt like old times...only I had no perm and we shared birth stories HA
Glowing!
“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

3 comments:

Nettypg said...

That is amazing that she traveled pregnant with twins! My dr, wouldn't let me travel while I was pregnant with twins. It looks like you guys had fun.

kelly macneil said...

Thank goodness we have all changed since high school (LOL)!!! Thanks for posting pictures. Too funny!!! We had such a great time. I am so glad I came out!!!

SAH in Suburbia said...

What fabulous photos!!!!