My poor baby.
In a mater of hours he went from a runny rose to a full blown Bronchial Pneumonia.
His asthma was in full glory. And my poor boy was working so hard to simply take a breath.
It was scary (although this was my second time to experience this)
So we made our way to Children's Hospital
Adam was admitted and monitored his O2 levels were down to 80 (it should be 95 and higher)
In a mater of hours he went from a runny rose to a full blown Bronchial Pneumonia.
His asthma was in full glory. And my poor boy was working so hard to simply take a breath.
It was scary (although this was my second time to experience this)
So we made our way to Children's Hospital
Adam was admitted and monitored his O2 levels were down to 80 (it should be 95 and higher)
7 comments:
Hope the little guy gets feeling better soon! Take naps when you can.
I am so sorry to see that your little sweet heart is sick. I hope that you can find the time to rest. I am sure that is so easy with 3 others. The chest x-rays are the worst. I remember when Stefan was really sick and had them all the time. You just feel so badly for them. Hang in there. :)
Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear!!!!
He is just the cutest little guy and that must have been a rough experience for both of you. I hope he is on the mend and that you are too!
Poor sweet little guy.
I remember Liam getting chest x-rayed at 3 months old. It was really hard for a Mommy to watch!
Feel better soon, Adam. XOXO
I am so glad that he is getting better! That must of been so scary with his oxygen level so low! My son has asthma too and had to go to the ER with O2 leves at 81 and ended up with pneumonia as well. It was 3 days of being quarantined because they thought he might have H1N1 too! It was negative! Thank goodness! The pictures you took give me that glimps of what a good natured boy your Adam is! What a trooper! hope he continues to get better and you are able to get some R&R.
Hope you're feeling better soon Adam.
oh he looks so miserable in those first few pics :( But look at that wonderful smile in the last one! Hope he's feeling much better!
Post a Comment