The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 26 February 2010

{100 Day}

Today was 100 days at school!
Yep 200 Lunches/snacks
200 drop offs (grrr half day kindergarten)
100 pick ups
78 hissy fits ( ha no I didn't really count)
3 parent teacher interviews
lotsa worry
a tonne of Fun

100 mini cookies

and the coolest 100 day hat ever!

3 comments:

April said...

Our kids loved 100 days at school too. And I am SO glad we have all day Kindergarten here. :) Saves me from having to drop off twice. I LOVE their shirts. :)You are such a creative mama.

Suze said...

Cool beans!

Runningmama said...

found your blog from another blog I read. My 10 month old daughter has DS too. Your little man is adorable and so are the rest of your kiddos!

Kelli@ http://livinglifewithes.blogspot.com