The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 6 March 2010

{Take a Hike}

It's Spring break! Yah whoo!
Justin has to work during the week (blah some one needs to make the money around here!).
So we're making the most of our Saturday and going for a hike. Yes hike you read that right. HIKE

We went to Lynn canyon in Vancouver. To see the canyon and the suspension bridge.

The bridge was pretty neat, at first the kids were terrified... (yes i was a little freaked out too)

but they ended up thinking it was pretty nifty.

and I actually survived the swaying with out tossing my cookies!

The hike was beautiful ( OK it was more like a 2 hour walk with a heap of stairs)
I love how kids can find joy in every situation ( I so wish I could be more like that).
Find more Joy in the simple things!

And because a family trip isn't complete with out a family photo;)



After our afternoon in the great outdoors we decided to go to Denny's for dinner.
Did you know that kids eat free on Tuesdays and Saturdays?
WE HIT THE MOTHER LOAD!
For just over $20 our entire family enjoyed dinner out!
I wanted to shout START the CAR!!!!!!!!!
Who knew I'd get so excited about a cheap meal at Denny's??? HA

1 comment:

Suze said...

Oh yeah! Gotta love "Kids Eat Free" places, like Dennys.