Today we gave Adam a test. OK so it wasn't a test (but It kinda was). It was the Gesell Assessment.
He was all ready in his high chair...(sporting a new UBER cute hair cut)
He was all ready in his high chair...(sporting a new UBER cute hair cut)
what the HECK are you expecting me to do with this????
are you kidding me?
(I think his look says it all!)
At first I wasn't sure what I thought of the assessment. Whats the point? I mean my Child has Down syndrome, I know his development will be delayed.But now It feels like a starting point. We will re evaluate him over 6 months till he is 3.
When I start to get overly worried and anxious I remind my self
This Life is a test
*only a test*
3 comments:
I think his hair is cute, and I love the look he's giving on the puzzle picture. You're right, his look says it all.
TD you never did like tests, but they don't seem to phase Adam! His haircut is soooo cute.
Love Mom
I can totally see Jacob in him now. Especially with that haircut. You have very handsome boys my friend! Tests who needs them. We never passed any and look how good we turned out! lol
Post a Comment