The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 13 December 2009

{These Mama's Dont get dressed up for nothin!}

Tonight was my last night as a 31 year old.

And I spent it with Andrea an amazing Mom and a good friend. Andrea and I met 2 years ago at a field trip for our Kindergartners and became good friends over the summer.

Andrea is an amazing Mom who (no matter what) puts the needs of her son first. She is in the schools PAC committee and is well aware and educated on the local issues effecting our Children.
Andrea is a good friend who is always ready and willing to lend a helping hand, and a listening ear. She has great taste in T.V shows, and butters me up by telling me how great I am ;) My children love her and she is adoring of little Adam ......Andrea you are such a blessing to me!
Tonight Andrea and I went out with out the kids! She took me to the Keg for my birthday Dinner. I felt very spoiled.
We enjoyed a very yummy prime rib
then went shopping at Toys are us
then we went to the movie theater
then to Walmart (that is open 24 for the holidays)


by 2:40 Am we were feeling a little peckish.... we giggled like crazy and parked to eat our McDonald's goodness.
It was the perfect way to end my life as a 31 year old...
32 is looking pretty good!

No comments: