After my late night (3:30 AM!) my 10:00 sleep in didn't feel quite as long as I had hoped. But Justin and the kids made me breakfast in bed! the kids came in singing Happy birthday in both English and French...and were so excited!
they got any sweet breakfast item they could think of and made a breakfast big enough for our entire family!
Then Justin said to Jayna "go get Mommy's camera...she probably wants a photo" (he knows me so well!)
And she came back with this:
My heart was feeling so full!!!!Then I went to meet Liana for our annual birthday lunch (every year to celebrate our birthdays we go for lunch between the 18th of October and the 12th of December
Born Dec 12th at 7:02
8lbs 6oz
My dear friend Isabel delivered her 4th baby only 2 hours after her labor started.
And I was privileged to be there.
to witness the miracle of life.
on my birthday

Isabel was amazing. The delivery was FAST fierce and painful. Micheal had shoulder dystocia and was a lot of work to deliver. But Isabel did it!
and baby Micheal is adorable


1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! You are one blessed woman. I hope it was a great one. And congrats to your friend.:)
Post a Comment