The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

{Rubber Duckie Tysons the one!}

This weekend I had the honor of co hosting a baby shower for my bestie and her little man.
And of course I had to make a cake!
and a few duckies for decor

and Tysons shower invite made with my mad computer skills;)


The spread


Adam was a perfect little shower guest and was passed from lap to lap


Liana me and baby Tyson

There was no shortage of babies at this baby shower!

And here is Mary
wanting to say Hi to Carmen
(and na na na boo boo I have all the babies;) Ha
It was a beautiful winter day... and a lovely time.
Liana we love you and we cant wait to watch Tyson grow up!

1 comment:

Annalee said...

I feel like such a horrible friend. I didn't know Liana had a baby. Why don't I get told these things?! What a beautiful baby and what a cake Tricia! WOW!