The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 17 December 2009

{Yummy Yummy!}

Guess Who is eating?
Adam liked the peasand LOVED the sweet potato

almost as much as he loves eating his thumb
Adam is getting the hang of this eating thing. I was all stressed out about making sure all his baby food was home made... but after taking over an hour to make sweet potatoes, squash and Zucchini, I hit Super Store to stock up on jars of baby food.

If I buy the organic jars of baby food it cancels out the fact that his food is store bought right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great!!! My boys have done well with store bought food. I never even tried to make my own. Good for you for trying. LOL Adam looks great. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Tracy

SAH in Suburbia said...

Yeah Adam! Yeah Heinz!!...or Gerber...or who ever makes baby food these days.... :-)

Nettypg said...

Of course it cancels out the fact that it was store bought. With twins I decided that I couldn't afford the time to make the food this time, so we went store bought and the girls love it!
Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Aunty said...

YAY Adam! Aunty is so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there I would love to make it for you! I make Brinley's with all my leftovers after dinner. Make a little extra toss it in the Magic Bullet and into the ice cube trays they go!! I think I just

Tammy