The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 11 December 2009

{5 little snow men X 35}

Have you ever seen a more adorable ornament?I love Kids hand made ornaments (but Id be lying if I didn't tell you.... that I try and hide all the tacky paper and hand prints towards the back and the bottom of the tree)

But not this hand print! This ornament is on our tree front and center!

I saw this Ornament some where (on the Web...for the life of me I cant remember where) and I had to make it!
It was so fun and so easy that I decided to go to Jacob class (and be the room mom) and have all the children make one!

These aren’t just 5 snowmen

As anyone can see.

I made them with my hand

Which is a part of me.

Now each year when you trim the tree

You’ll look back and recall

Christmas 2009

When my hand was just this small.

As always its so wonderful to be a part of the kids Day...and Jacob was so happy to have me there. (He was pleased that he didn't have to call me Mrs. Price)
Throughout the afternoon I called a different child up to do the hand print, then their name, and the details of the snow men.
Jacob said to me "mom please don't call me during centers(play time) ...call me during math."
And because I'm a cool mom I called him during math;)

next stop Jayna's class!
Uncle Jeff thanks for watching the little ones....you ROCK!

3 comments:

Amy Snell said...

That is tooooooo funny, we JUST MADE THESE!! Yesterday to be specific :) Great minds must think alike :) Darling!!

Kelly said...

LOVE IT!!!! Will have to do this next year with Westins KINDERGARTEN class!!

Emily said...

Darling! Wonderful idea!