Didja see that?
YEP I'm Sitting!!! All by myself.
I'm still learning to strengthen my core... but Mom was pretty impressed with this (they call it the tripod cause I'm using my hands for balance)
I can sit for a couple minuets like this before I tumble over.
My mommy freaks out every time I crash. But I've tried to tell her I'm a tough kid. (I have to be after all I am the youngest of four !)
I'm learning so much right now. I make these fun nosies with my mouth and babble. My favorite thing to to say Da dah. For some reason my Dad gets all excited..then mom starts to look like a real spaz chanting MA MA over and over again. These People are Nuts... but they sure give me lotsa kisses! And I LOVE kisses
I am nearly 9 months old. 7 1/2 months corrected (that's because I was born 7 weeks early)
My family tell me all the time how much they love me. Even people I don't know love to talk and smile at me! My mom keeps saying how I'm getting quite the personality. Not sure what that means. But, I love to be in the middle of the action and I hate to wait for my bottle! I think breast milk is yummy but that formula stuff will work in a pinch. I'm eating some puree food.... I still spit most of it out, but I'm learning! People assume because I have an extra chromosome that I'm always happy. Well I'm on a mission to single handily dispel that myth. Yep it's true I can be a bit moody. Mommy says I get that from Dad;)
My Mommy tells me often about all the people who love me. Thank you for being so good to my Mommy and my entire family. She says we are very blessed!
YEP I'm Sitting!!! All by myself.
I'm still learning to strengthen my core... but Mom was pretty impressed with this (they call it the tripod cause I'm using my hands for balance)
I can sit for a couple minuets like this before I tumble over.
My mommy freaks out every time I crash. But I've tried to tell her I'm a tough kid. (I have to be after all I am the youngest of four !)
I'm learning so much right now. I make these fun nosies with my mouth and babble. My favorite thing to to say Da dah. For some reason my Dad gets all excited..then mom starts to look like a real spaz chanting MA MA over and over again. These People are Nuts... but they sure give me lotsa kisses! And I LOVE kisses
My family tell me all the time how much they love me. Even people I don't know love to talk and smile at me! My mom keeps saying how I'm getting quite the personality. Not sure what that means. But, I love to be in the middle of the action and I hate to wait for my bottle! I think breast milk is yummy but that formula stuff will work in a pinch. I'm eating some puree food.... I still spit most of it out, but I'm learning! People assume because I have an extra chromosome that I'm always happy. Well I'm on a mission to single handily dispel that myth. Yep it's true I can be a bit moody. Mommy says I get that from Dad;)
My Mommy tells me often about all the people who love me. Thank you for being so good to my Mommy and my entire family. She says we are very blessed!
4 comments:
Yeah for Adam!!! That is super. He is so adorable as well.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just spent an hour reading through your blog posts. I nominate you as mother of the year and that was before I got to the birthday party posts. You know how to throw an amazing party--the decorations, the goody bags and the CAKES!!! Your kids are so lucky! I love all of your traditions and want to do the night in Bethlehem FHE next year with my family. I really liked the trip to SLC and the pics of you with your comps then and now. I served a mission in Argentina and loved and learned so much from my comps too. I am excited to follow your blog and get great ideas for my family and home.
Adam, you rock! Just like your momma!!!
I love you Adam Price and I can't wait to cover you in Aunty Tammy Kisses hopefully very soon. Keep up the good work your alberta family is VERY proud of you!!!
Love
Aunty Tammy
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment