We are getting a little tired of cake around here...so with Justin's birthday we got creative... with His favorite Tim Horton's Donuts
Daddy got to enjoy his sleepin... and was given a new monitor for his computer.
He grunted twice so I think that means he likes it.
You see I Have been cursed with a husband that is a terrible gift receiver! TERRIBLE. I asked him what he thought of the gift and he responded ....fine. FINE?? um ya.
He cracked me up the rest of the entire day with over the top comments about how he loved loved loved his new monitor. It still didn't make up for the terrible gift receiving moment... but it was a good try. Better Luck next year I guess!
Daddy got to enjoy his sleepin... and was given a new monitor for his computer.He grunted twice so I think that means he likes it.
You see I Have been cursed with a husband that is a terrible gift receiver! TERRIBLE. I asked him what he thought of the gift and he responded ....fine. FINE?? um ya.
He cracked me up the rest of the entire day with over the top comments about how he loved loved loved his new monitor. It still didn't make up for the terrible gift receiving moment... but it was a good try. Better Luck next year I guess!


No comments:
Post a Comment