At the beginning of December We made a list of fun things to do before Christmas.. Well today is the 22nd and some how time just flew away from us! Tomorrow is Justin's Birthday (Darn Christmas Birthday) and we celebrate with my side of the family on Christmas Eve.
Today we did Family stuff
first we did the stuff I loath... like cleaning, mopping and laundry (cause Santa doesn't come to a messy house dontcha know?)
Then we enjoyed each other and the cool crisp afternoon.
We went to the Burnaby Village museum.
I love this place, it's like stepping back in time, into a lovely little town.
My imagination runs wild and I try to picture what it would have been like to live in a simpler time. I begin to wish I could go back in time...then it occurs to me I would HATE to hand wash clothing for 6, hand churn my butter and live with out outlast lipstick and my Internet. SO instead I get to enjoy this visit to 1920 wearing my lipstick armed with my DSLR camera

Today we did Family stuff
first we did the stuff I loath... like cleaning, mopping and laundry (cause Santa doesn't come to a messy house dontcha know?)
Then we enjoyed each other and the cool crisp afternoon.
We went to the Burnaby Village museum.
I love this place, it's like stepping back in time, into a lovely little town.
My imagination runs wild and I try to picture what it would have been like to live in a simpler time. I begin to wish I could go back in time...then it occurs to me I would HATE to hand wash clothing for 6, hand churn my butter and live with out outlast lipstick and my Internet. SO instead I get to enjoy this visit to 1920 wearing my lipstick armed with my DSLR camera
I try not to think of the small fortune we spent on his stroller. Perhaps as he gets a little bigger we will use the stroller more. But at 14lbs 11 oz this little tyke fits so perfectly in his carrier...and is happiest being warm and close to his mama.
I love when he falls asleep. Look at those lashes... SIGH they are only babies for such a short while.Only we weren't the only people with the idea. The train was sold out. I was disappointed for split second until I realized that the kids didn't care. It didn't matter. We were all together in this beautiful park with all these magical lights..
and there was a wood cut out painting of Frosty (have you ever seen anything cooler?... my kids haven't!)
Our Kids always jump at the opportunity to get their faces painted. Jacob asked to have his face made to look like Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment