The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

{GoodBYE MOvember!}

For the Month of November Justin and his team at work are helping to raise money for prostate cancer awareness. This meant Justin got to grow a mustache. Yippy *read sarcasm*
I think he thought it made him look tough. but I think it made him look creepy
really creepy!

Thankfully MOVEMBER is over! and my baby faced babe is back to his clean shaven self.
Justin and his team raised not only eyebrows... but $2800. He was pretty proud of himself...that he could actually grow a mustache. and I was pretty proud of myself for resisting the urge to shave it off all month;)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Yep, creepy (sorry Justin). Good for them though, that is no small chunk of change :)

SAH in Suburbia said...

Okay, a bit creepy...I'll agree. ;-)
Good on you for the fund-raising efforts!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely CREEPY!! Stay away from my children.

Anonymous said...

WOW does he ever look like his dad with that thing on. Our Bishop was doing the same thing. His was pretty pathetic though he just looked like he had dirt on his face.


Tammy

Anonymous said...

Lol I think he should keep it ;)
He looks like Matt Dillon in Something about Mary LOL
XO Jenna