Because Adam was born 7 weeks early we decided to delay his eating solids till he was 6 months corrected ( his age he would have been if he was born on time) Well when Nov 11th rolled around Adam was so sick and under the weather I didn't want to mess with his already sensitive system. So we waited another few weeks....
And this was his response...
tears
wailing
sobbing
gagging
and finally
barfing.
Funny enough Mommy responded much the same way! *Sigh* Just one more thing to worry about... This will all work out right?
tears
wailing
sobbing
gagging
and finally
barfing.
Funny enough Mommy responded much the same way! *Sigh* Just one more thing to worry about... This will all work out right?
1 comment:
It did for Aliza and Isaac. He'll come around in his own time. I don't know one kid yet (genetically enhanced or not) who is drinking formula/breast milk in high school. Good luck though, I remember how frustrating it was.
Post a Comment