For nearly the entire month of November Adam has been sick. He spent one night in children s hospital and 2 visits to the RCH emergency. and one visit to both our family Dr and the pediatrician. Its been a long month of pneumonia, then bronchitis and now restrictive respiratory disease.
We have had sleepless nights, lots of tears (mostly from Momma) and poor little Adam has become so skinny. He is down to 14 lbs 1 oz ... smaller than he was in August 3 months ago. ( I wish I could say the same for me) He coughs so hard he throws up. Its hard to tell if the throwing up is solely because of the cough...or if he isn't tolerating the formula (Adam now only supplemented by breast milk) Aside from all this my little babe smiles on....
After Adams nap I come to find him "singing" away in his crib, playing with his feet (his favorite toy)
We have had sleepless nights, lots of tears (mostly from Momma) and poor little Adam has become so skinny. He is down to 14 lbs 1 oz ... smaller than he was in August 3 months ago. ( I wish I could say the same for me) He coughs so hard he throws up. Its hard to tell if the throwing up is solely because of the cough...or if he isn't tolerating the formula (Adam now only supplemented by breast milk) Aside from all this my little babe smiles on....
After Adams nap I come to find him "singing" away in his crib, playing with his feet (his favorite toy)
7 comments:
Man, this kid is sooooooo cute!!
So that's where you've been : ( Poor guy. Charlotte has had a lot of coughing induced throw up this season, too. I'm so sick of coughs!!
Man, is he ever getting big and cute though!!
What a horrible month. I am so sorry. I hope he starts feeling much much better and can get some more weight on him. He is adorable though.
Aww, hope he feels better soon!
Look at all that hair! He is just too sweet, I hope he's feeling better soon and your sleep situation improves.
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that he has been sick. I hope he's feeling better soon. He is such a cutie. Amazing what little troopers kids are when they're sick. So much braver than us adults. Feel better soon, buddy!
No wonder I haven't heard from you. You are on the prayer list and of course so is Adam. Hang in there.
He is super adorable. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment