My Hubbies family are all about traditions. We have traditional meals at different times of the year. ...like Prime rib on New Years Day, Lamb for Easter, and turkey and Ham for thanksgiving, and tiny shrimp and crab salads at Christmas dinner.
Then there are the weird ones ....Christmas morning we call and say Christmas box (who ever says it first wins) and Christmas dinner everyone takes a turn at stirring the gravy. I remember 9 years ago thinking these traditions were crazy. They are crazy....and I love them ...and I have even taken it a step further making sure that when we stir the gravy we use Nana's(who has passed away) wooden spoon
Another tradition was a family photo with Santa.
So we have decided to carry this on with our own little family.
It's fun to look back on the years.
2002
Jayna 5 1/2 months old

2003
Jayna 17 months old
Then there are the weird ones ....Christmas morning we call and say Christmas box (who ever says it first wins) and Christmas dinner everyone takes a turn at stirring the gravy. I remember 9 years ago thinking these traditions were crazy. They are crazy....and I love them ...and I have even taken it a step further making sure that when we stir the gravy we use Nana's(who has passed away) wooden spoon
Another tradition was a family photo with Santa.
So we have decided to carry this on with our own little family.
It's fun to look back on the years.
2002
Jayna 5 1/2 months old

2003
Jayna 17 months old

2006
Jayna 4
Jacob 2
Aliza 3 months
Jayna 4
Jacob 2
Aliza 3 months

4 comments:
YOur Santa pics are great. I don't see anyone crying n any of them! Your picture from this year really looks sweet. Hope you have a great holiday and your little one is feeling better.
Bev
Okay, you know my thoughts on matching clothes...but this years sweater vests on the boys are absolutely adorable and I love the pattern on the girl's dresses.
Oh Jackie...even Peyton has the matching sweater vest too! HaHa!
Um, why are your children not screaming, trying to escape, or pulling Santa's beard off? That's what mine are doing in every Santa picture I have. This year I didn't even try. Liam & Connor are both still scared of mascots and anyone in a costume :(
Post a Comment