This is my 4th year in the Burnaby Relief Society Presidency. And my 4th Super Saturday. Super Saturday is a day when the sisters of our ward (congregation) spend the day making crafts and learning some new skills. It is a fun tradition, but not required as part of the Relief Society program.
This year was the first year that I did not have an activities (enrichment) leader. So the planning and arranging was left to me.
and I ALMOST bailed.... canceled the activates and saved all my time effort.
But thankfully I sucked it up... and pulled up my socks.
And we have a wonderful and fun day!
Thanks to all those to shared their talents and taught the classes.
This year was the first year that I did not have an activities (enrichment) leader. So the planning and arranging was left to me.
and I ALMOST bailed.... canceled the activates and saved all my time effort.
But thankfully I sucked it up... and pulled up my socks.
And we have a wonderful and fun day!
Thanks to all those to shared their talents and taught the classes.




1 comment:
That looks awesome! I love all of the crafts you do for these.
Post a Comment