The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 21 November 2009

{New Moon}



Yes I'm this much of a nerd...
and yes I know that Stephanie Meyers Vampires bite in a crescent moon shape... but it was still fun, and my kids were uber fascinated with my vampire bite!
Lisa B and I sat inline for 4 hours before the show started

soon we were joined by the rest of our New Moon crew

and together we swooned and sighed at 17 yr Jacob (except Scott...who we thoroughly entertained)
I had a fun night. It was exciting, entertaining and better then the fist movie.

I came home to my husband laying in bed with the lamp on.
When I got closer I saw him (fake sleeping) covered in Glitter!
that's right he was sparkling just like Edward.... I could not stop laughing.
there I was with my glittered husband and my vampire bite! Couldn't think of a better end to a great night.

5 comments:

Kristle said...

YA Justin! You ROCK!!

SAH in Suburbia said...

You are looking so skinny in that last picture!! :-)

Had so much fun!!

Tricia said...

I am skinny
ok
I'm not
too funny huh...

at least the internet thinks I'm a size 8;)

Kelly said...

ROFL! Justin! Hmmm...how did he even know about that though...?

Jackie said...

I always knew Justin was a closet Twilight fan...lol.