The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 15 November 2009

{Glitter!}

It has begun...
First I bought a few boxes of dollar store snow flakes
scammed my kids glue...
painted the snowflakes with glue and dumped on the glitter!
And my house is Covered in glitter goodness!!!
every where I look I see something else to glitter.......YIPPEE!
Stay tuned... CHRISTMAS is about to arrive at the Price household!

9 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Lovin' it!!

Amy H said...

Your glitter is gorgeous.....i never got that crafty gene, i can't wait to see more!

Amy Snell said...

Tricia...you inspire me to cover everything in glitter :) You are so creative!! I love it!! Cant wait to see your house all decorated :)

Andrea said...

You forgot to mention that you had a husband and baby covered in glitter! Can't wait to steal some ideas.

4ever29 said...

LOVE IT!!!!

StampingBetty said...

you finally broke him! whohoo!

Kelly said...

I love it! Those snowflakes are perfect, exactly what I'm looking for.

Sally said...

Hey Tricia, nicely done! They look great. Can't imagine where you get the time. I never craft. I think I'm depriving my kids sometimes but I'm all thumbs.

T21 Playgroup is this Sat the 5th. I sent you an email about it. Can't find your number though so ping me and we can set up a meet.

Bethany said...

You are so creative! But don't you have glitter all over your house now? That would drive me nutso! LOL