The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 10 November 2009

{A Baby Shower at Tim Hortons?}

Ever wonder how to throw a surprise party so that the person has NO idea...
Well you make them plan their own shower!
Lisa emailed our group of girls planning for a girls night at Tim Horton's (Canada's best Donuts and hot chocolate)... Then I emailed all the ladies to come 15 min early to surprise Lisa with a baby shower! It was so fun cause Lisa really had no idea!
The cake made by ME with a tonne of love and sugar;) With Lisa's favorite Boy colors (great minds think alike!)

We had such a fun night! and laughed and laughed... we also learned that you really should warn some one that you're about to tell a funny story before they take a GULP of their hazelnut smoothie ;)

Lisa we LOVE you!
Check out Lisa's ultimate Canadian baby shower on Tim Hortons "every cup has a story"

3 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Thank-you so much! It was such a fun fun night and I feel truly Canadian now...now that I've had a baby shower at Timmy's!!

Loved the cake. Loved the company. Loved the cute little gifts. Love you!!!

Man, I look tired.

Jackie said...

Yayyyy! what fun! Great cake.

Christy Jones said...

Wow! What a great thing to do for lisa!! Baby Gus is a real cutie!!