The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 10 November 2009

{Skating...and looking like a hockey player!}

Jaynas grade 2 class headed on their first field trip ...to the ice-arena. And I got to be one of the parent Volunteers (thank you Nana for watching the other kids)We walked to the arena on a cold misty fall day. Every where I looked I saw beauty...

They kids enjoyed their lesson


and Jayna was reminded that she could skate... (or at least stay up;)

and I was reminded that my cute little blue ballet slippers are not meant for ice shoeing (is that a sport?) I had some cold toes! But at least I looked fashionable;)

LOVE that I got to share this Day with Jayna!
PS doesn't she look like shes a little hockey player with those missing teeth?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What fun! It's so great you are able to go do things with each of the kids. You're one great mom.