The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 29 August 2009

{An apple a day.....}

Today Adam had a well baby Check up with his pediatrician
Dr. C was Thrilled with his heath and progress.
The Doctor kept reminding me how lucky we are to have such a healthy little boy.
Adam is a healthy 14 lbs!!!
he is still primarily breast milk fed, and supplemented with formula.
when he is 6 months old we plan to introduce cereals and McDonald's (just kidding)
I'm so surprised at how fast our Baby is growing up... he is becoming so strong and alert.
Love this little man, and I am so very thankful he is so healthy.
love our Doctor But I'm so glad we don't have to see him for another 4 months!

4 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

He's sooooo cute...and getting so big! E asked if you have taught him to talk yet...she's anxious for him to grow up some more!!!

Stacey said...

They grow up so quickly. Glad everything went well at the Dr.'s. If you don't take Adam when you go to McDonalds at least give me a call.

Kelsey Keller said...

Wow little... or should I say big.... man! You've come so far! Kahlen and I are so proud of you and your mom for doing such a great job! Keep it up!

kelly macneil said...

You are so blessed and Adam is one cute little boy!!!! Glad things are good with the six of you!!!