
Today was an icky raining typical west cost day. So we headed to the mall! We heard that they have a cool Dinosaur exhibit and
Gymboree was having a sale so I was all over spending the day at the mall!

Jacob was so excited! he loves Dinosaurs, and has now decided that he wants a dinosaur party for his birthday next month (so now I'm packing up all the bug stuff and hoping that Adam wants a bug party in a 5 years)


and I love that taking all 4 kids out seems to be getting easier every day. 2 months ago the idea made me wanna crap my pants (paints a nice picture huh?)
I love these kids
and I love summer
....yes even when it rains!
3 comments:
i bet you could even talk aliza into having a bug party!
You are SUPER MOM! Yeah you!! The exhibit looks awesome. Looks like you had fun!
What fun! I second Kimmy on the aliza/bug party idea...princesses be darned.
Post a Comment