The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 17 July 2009

{Our Library visit}


When ever the kids and I go to the library we always check out their book under my name. I had these great plans of taking the children to get their own library cards when they learned to print their own names. But life got busy and I flaked.
But better late then never.... Jayna and Jacob got their very own library card.

we picked enough books to last us 2 weeks
and the two Big kids Checked out their books with their very first library card.

Jayna spends to much time with me cause she actually said "just put it on the card".
CRACK me up!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

'just put it on the card'...lol. she is too much and way too cute.