What do you do when you have 18 boxes of Girls clothes and are 5 weeks away from having a boy?????
you sell sell sell!!!!
Isabel and I headed to a local High school swap meet to sell all our baby girl clothes....
It was a lot of work...laundry and time.
But it also gave us a chance to walk down memory lane...both of us have a crazy good memory when it comes to clothes... so it was a little sad to watch some of our favorites get sold.
8 comments:
Good for you! BTW, you're looking GREAT for being so prego!! Heck, you always look great though......
I love you! What a great idea. Your post made me laugh with your quip about math.
According to my math you got all that stuff from Gymboree for only $35; since the $185 was free money that came nowhere from your budget...look at you smart shopper :)
I wish I lived by you. Your girls always have the cutest clothes on. I would have bought them all.
Great job, I would have done the same thing, but right now I am holding onto all the girl cloths that I had, and then all the ones, everyone is giving me as they are trying to get rid of them, I guess they figuar that with me just having twin girls that I could use all the cloths I can get. I am still hanging onto the boy cloths that I have from Dillon so that if I have another boy in the future I will have them. Good luck with the new one, try having two who keep you up and feeding all the time and then two more that are only 3 and 19 months old and all of them are in diapers. I am going insane here.
You look great!!!
BTW, I can hook you up with boy clothes! ;o)
Great idea for the swap meet. I am selling at the Cloverdale one on April 18 and got some great ideas from you. Love the scrapbooking paper idea!!!!
Tricia, you have expressed your fears and hopes in a beautiful way. Even though my boys are adopted, when we got Josh I was young(25) he was our first and I was terrified that I wouldn't be able to meet his needs. Little did I know how challenged his journey would really be. Surprise surprise 17 yrs later he is a most amazing young man, and so is Jaykob. They both hold the priesthood and value it more than any young men I know. Joshua wants to go on a mission, and though it may not look the same as others I know if that is the desire of his heart it will happen. He is planning on going to college and hopes to someday meet and marry his sweetheart. Jaykob is just generally glad to be going to high school next year and be a big kid. I wouldn't trade the things I've learned from them for the world. Adam will bring so much to your and Justins lives, it will be a wonderful Journey....HUGS
Post a Comment