
here I am in all my glory! Little did I know that Adam would arrive the very next day! at 34 weeks and 4 days. labor was only 1 hour and ended in a VERY painful emergency C section. Wasn't what I had planed at all...... but then again I'm not the one in control.

Adam Thomas Price 6 lbs 8 oz 6 weeks early! can you imagine how big he would have been????

our gift from God!


Jayna meets her little Brother!


Jacob meets Adam!

Aliza meets Adam

Adams first bath *mommy missed it!* ~TEAR~

in mamma's arms....where he should be!

proud moment ...first breast milk pump.....10 days later Its gettin old;)

He has stolen my heart FOREVER!


Daddy

To our great shock Adam was born with an extra chromosome. trisomy 21. Adam Has Down Syndrome. This has been a very emotional 10 days. But we know that our little man came to complete our family. We love him with all that we have. we look forward to teaching him...and even more importantly learning from him.
2 comments:
Okay, I know you're busy with four kids and all...but I want new pics! Congrats on getting to take Adam home so much earlier than anticipated. He is beautiful and we can't wait to meet him this summer.
CONGRATS!!!
He is just beautiful! Truly takes my breath away. You have shown such grace and beauty in what I know had to be shocking news. Adam is PERFECT and such a blessing. I just want to cover him in kisses! I miss my baby being that tiny! God bless!
Post a Comment