The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 25 April 2009

{Home is where your heart is!}

I cant begin to express how happy we were to be taking our sweet little Adam home.
the Care he received at the NICU was stellar....but home is where he belongs!

Adam Mommy and Daddy LOVE you so much...but we have one favor....now that your coming home would you mind sleeping through the night??? NO? Didn't think so. Hey It was worth a try!

Here Adan in his going home outfit.
Worn by Mommy in 1977
Worn by Jayna in 2002
Worn by Jacob in 2004
Worn by Aliza in 2006

Doesn't he take your breath away?! Daddy Promises this is the last time you have to wear something so foofy. ( I think Daddy forgot about the heirloom blessing gown!!! HA)



7lbs and ready to go home!


Leaving the Hospital!!!
People were stopping to tell me how amazing I looked. It felt so good I neglected to tell them I had my baby 3 weeks ago! HA


The First to greet us at home was Autie Kimmy who has patiently (or nor so patiently) waited 3 weeks to hold our little man. Kimmy has been heaven sent over these past few weeks.... We love you Kimmy!



and finally our kids got to hold their brother....


And all of a sudden for the first time in almost a month things have started to feel right.
They say home is where your heart is.....
my home is where ever these 5 are....my hubby and my 4 children!
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are Hot ALL the time!!

jackie said...

Great pictures of Adam and the kids. And you DO look great. Hope the sleeping improves as Adam settles into your home routine.

Poot & Boogie said...

Tricia,

Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really like yours too! I wish that I could capture more family moments like you do, and I love all of your celebrations! Your children are beautiful! I saw your post on the buggy walk, we are SO excited for our first one this year!