The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 11 November 2008

{Remember}

Remembrance day never really meant that much to me. I mean I understood that many brave men and women lost their lives in the name of Peace and Freedom, but it was never really personal for me. However, I know this will be different for our Children. Both their paternal Great Grandfathers served in the Canadian armed forces.
Jayna was Thrilled when we lent medals and photos to be displayed in the schools Display Box.
It was especially neat that we had medals and photos from her Great Great Grandfather who served in WWI




Proud doesn't even do it justice.... Jayna was ecstatic to come home and tell us...
"Did you know that Great Grandpa was a Hero?"
Yes we sure did Jayna!













































1 comment:

Annalee said...

Hey Tricia. Took me awhile, but I'm slowly figuring this blog thing out.
Thanks for the beautiful reminder about Remembrance Day.