The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 1 November 2008

{Halloween! 2008}

It was the night that they had all been waiting for! Where they could knock on strangers doors get given treats!
Grandma came in to share in the fun.
And Of course Mom and Dad
Our Little Buzz lightyear, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty...
Jacob was so cute in this costume I could have Busted somthin!
And two year old Aliza said "trick or Treat", Thank you, and Happy Halloween at every door!
Some of the decorations were AMAZING!
And we even got candy From Captain Jack Sparrow
Look at that HAUL!












































































2 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow! What a great Halloween. Your kids looked adorable, as was expected looking at their gene pool. I can't believe that house all decked out. What a neat place to go trick or treating. It looked like a super fun day.

Jackie said...

OMG too cute. I LOVE Jacob's costume.