Tonight we walked the Red Carpet! Justin's work had and awards ceremony.... 
Complete with paparazzi, and a TV show host asking us what I was wearing...
Complete with paparazzi, and a TV show host asking us what I was wearing...
my response was honest "Pennington's". She replied by saying OHHHH I love them! It was a Crack up!
Justin was part of the team nominated for team of the year....
Face Breaker (sounds rough huh?)
As with all EA activities it was over the top fun! the food and entertainment were great! And i felt like a fancy shmancy grown up!

Face Breaker (sounds rough huh?)
But he was just honored to be nominated (you have to say that right?)
proud of all his hard work.
But most of all proud of how no matter what he puts his family first and foremost.
We are thankful for his job (a career that he loves) which allows me to stay home with our children and buy our friends and family cheap games!;)
Congratulations Babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment