The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 8 August 2008

{Sound the Alarms Jacob is 4!}

The Invitation
The Goody Bags

The food
"snack packs" (juice box, granola bar, chips, fruit snacks, and cheese and crackers)
The cake
The Location: our local fire Hall
The kids all enjoyed the Fire Fighters Demonstration. They showed them how the ladder works, the Turn out gear and talked about some fire safety.
My little Fire Fighter...He was so happy!
and each of the party guests got to sit in the Fire truck

We had such a great group of kids and had so much fun!

next we headed over to the park
Sang Happy Birthday and made a wish
and enjoyed the yummy cup cakes made by mom (the NON BAKER)
and opened some pretty cool gifts!
Jacob sure enjoyed his special day with all his friends and loved all the phone calls and Happy Birthdays!
Thanks to all who made Jacobs Fireman party a success!











9 comments:

April said...

What a fun birthday party! How do you think of such great themes? I emailed you back but I am not sure if it went through or not. :)

SAH in Suburbia said...

Ye-haw! The kids had fun and you did a wonderful job for a non-baker! What a fun day!!

{sara} said...

I just happened upon your blog a while ago & have loved reading it ever since. Your creativity amazes me!

Christy Jones said...

Jacob is four!! how can that be, he is growing up so fast!! I still remeber that little baby in my livingroom crawling around. you did a great job on the party!! so cute. I am sad we missed it

Shelley said...

Oh my! I never seen a party like that! What a good idea! The cake looks yummy by the way. :)

Jackie said...

That is so awesome...you do the best parties!

Anonymous said...

Another amazing party by an amazing Mom!!!!!! Yes, you rock! Totally fun!!!

Michelle said...

that looks like he had great fun :) happy birthday *belated*..maybe see you soon at the park ?!?!

Marin said...

You outdid yourself again. What a fun little boy's birthday party!