The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 7 August 2008

{PREHISTORIC}

For the last day of our Vacation in Chilliwack we went to Dinotown
It's been here for 30 years I remember going there as a child
I remember it being very cool!

The Buchanan Family joined us for some prehistoric fun!









The highlight was the Hanana Montanna Dance Party with all the Dinosaurs


Jayna was singing and dancing up a storm.
nest the kids played in the ricer for over an hour!
the Moms sat with their feet in the ice cold water...so long in fact that when we stood up we couldn't feel our feet!
the dads stayed with our sleeping toddlers...AHhhhhh


these next pictures were perhaps the cutest.

Evan: Here Aliza I have a fishy cracker for you

Aliza: for me ? really? oh I couldn't
Evan: no really I want you to have it

Aliza: wait I have an idea why don't we feed this Hungry looking kitty
Evan: OK Aliza, make sure you get it in!
Aliza: here right behind his big front teeth
Evan: he likes it he really likes it!





3 comments:

Marin said...

I loved that place as a kid. I miss it being Flintstone Park though! Those Flintstones, they were sure a Modern Stoneage Family.

Shelley said...

oh that looks cool! Looks like The Flintstones!

Jackie said...

A and E, so cute!!!